MID-SENIOR 3D GENERALIST (UE4)
Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We are currently looking for a mid-senior level Unreal Engine Generalist to join our Assets team in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney. This is a contract-based role.
- Use artistic and technical skills to work in Unreal Engine
- Create high quality modeling, texturing, lighting
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties
- Ability to work unassisted and relied upon to finish tasks
- Be aware of project/task schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Engage with the our Asset Lead, Creative Director and Producers
- Mid-level Generalist experienced working on feature films, AAA+ game titles, tv series and/or tvc’s.
- Proficient with Unreal Engine and creating models for In-engine use, etc
- Adept using Z-Brush, Photoshop, VRay, 3DSMax or Maya
- Proven 3D modeling expertise in both hard surface and organic matter
- Ability to take direction and work well within a team focused environment
- Strong artistic skills
- Ability to evaluate time requirements
- Problem solving skills
- Positive, pro-active and excellent communication skills
- A strong understanding of real world materials is essential and must be demonstrated in your portfolio/reel
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold permanent resident status in Australia
- Experience with Marvelous Designer
- Experience using Substance
- Experience leading and/or mentoring
- Ability to light and render 3D objects
- A traditional arts background with emphasis on sculpting and/or photo-realistic work
- TD skills
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your portfolio/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: [Snr Generalist] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please include where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.