Trade Samurai helps people trade and invest through our soon to be launched iPhone game and web platform. We are looking to add one or possibly two junior game developers to our Sydney based team.
You will be working with the company founders to maintain and create additional levels for our trading education game. The company founders have been in the trading education sector for over 20 years and are world leaders in this field.
We are looking for people who
- are looking to get a start in the games industry
- have a desire to see what can accomplished in mobile gaming
- are Interested in Trading (Shares, CFD’s, Forex, Commodies or Cryptocurrencies)
Things we expect you will have
- Understanding of modern programming techniques (Object Orientated, MVC)
- Understanding of game design and gamification
- Examples of games you can demonstrate
- Some creative skills - you know your way around Adobe creative suite and be able to create mockups for designers
Nice things to have
- Some understanding of Apple App ecosystem & know the difference between UIKit & SpriteKit
- Some understanding of Swift, REST API’s, automated tests & Git
- Not fazed by complexity or ambiguity
We do expect to spend to first couple of months bringing the successful candidate(s) up to speed with our environment - so don’t worry if you don’t have all the skills we are looking for. Attitude and desire to do great things is more important.
We are dealing with our customers financial information and so excellent written and spoken english is a must.
This is a full time role, you will need to have the right to work in Australia and be able to attend our offices in Sydney (near Town Hall).
To discuss or apply for this position, please contact Matt Stone.
phone: 0432 212 713.