Morf Dynamics is hiring Senior Game Developer
MORF Dynamics is an advanced virtual worlds and social games developer, with offices in Switzerland, Australia and China, developing casual MMO games, virtual world applications, and social media products. Our Sydney office is looking for a SENIOR GAME DEVELOPER. On offer in this role is your chance to become a vital part of the company setting and driving the game direction and development. Based out of our World Square office, you will be part of a young, creative, dynamic and hardworking team.
Being a result driven business, you will be at the forefront of continuing our growth as you are rewarded with a great working environment and aggressive start-up culture. The successful candidate will develop and implement server-side efforts for games and game elements for online MMO Games. You will be using a range of programing languages including C#, .NET Server and SQL Database Architecture. This position works as a member of a cross functional team to deliver best in class products on time and to an acceptable level of quality in order to support the company’s game design, mechanics and vision.
- Produce quality Unity3D games and integrate with existing back end framework.
- Implement game designs into server side implementations.
- Work closely with systems and client platform engineers to ensure efficient Client/Server Communications.
- Produce and maintain technical plans.
- Help define, establish and enforce best practices for the team.
- Contributes ideas towards game production and development.
- Work collaboratively with producers, designers and artists to bring the game to life.
- Ensure game performance benchmarks are met.
- Interface with Database Technologies for fast access and persistent storage of Game State and User Data.
- Monitors the accuracy and completeness of projects.
- Works closely with all Managers to ensure the proper utilisation of personnel and equipment.
- At least 3 years of game development experience or interactive multimedia experience in .Net server implementations, C#, Unity3d and game development.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality game software with references to prior work.
- Proven ability to create Unity 3D games and apps.
- Able to work under time constraints and pressure.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Experience with complex gameplay systems development.
- Experience with server performance optimization.
- Commitment to clear, well-tested, maintainable and extensible code.
- Comfortable working within an existing code base.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Works to resolve technical issues before they become problems.
- Superior written and verb skills.
- Ability to multi-task, strong problem solving skills.
- Experience with SVN version control system.
- Development of iPhone/iPad/Android games.
- Development of social network games.
To submit your application, please apply online or email your cover letter and CV to: luke at morfdynamics dot com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.