Job Position type:
The Binary Mill is an established mobile, social and PC game development studio based on the Gold Coast in QLD. We're looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate Junior Programmers to join our growing team!
Roll: Junior Programmer on GUN CLUB IP.
The position involves:
- Work with the Brand Manager and Lead Programmers to further expand upon and create content for existing successful mobile applications
- Working within an existing framework, implementing new content and features
- Knowledge of Unity Scripting & Java
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Basic knowledge of 3DS Max
- Knowledge of C# and Xcode
- Solid understanding of 3DS Max
- Generalist programming skills – you may be working on all aspects of other game(s);
- Active interest in casual/mobile, especially Facebook/iOS games a plus
- Interest in Guns and Weapons a plus
Please visit http://www.thebinarymill.com/jobs.php to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The Binary Mill TEAM