Job Title: 3D Artist
• Create high quality, accurate high and low polygon 3D models and textures based on source material provided i.e. reference photos, CAD files or technical drawings.
• Create assets that fit within polygon and memory budgets based on current generation game technology.
• Work efficiently within a team or independently and deliver tasks on time.
• Take direction and work closely with Art team lead.
• 3+ Years professional experience working within a game development or equivalent industry role.
• Professional level skills in 3D Studio Max, Zbrush, Adobe Creative Suite and Substance Painter.
• Experience working with a variety of game engines and a thorough understanding game development pipelines – Unity experience a major plus
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Possess the ability to quickly learn and adapt to Art production pipelines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Talented and self-motivated with a willingness to learn.
• Current portfolio demonstrating your best and most recent work.
• Art related degree and/or comparable professional experience a bonus
Email portfolio link along with resume to: email@example.com