Mid-level artist wanted for Total Arkade Software
Total Arkade Software Pty is seeking a mid-level artist (2D and basic 3D) to join the team based in Brisbane Qld for mobile game development.
Applicants must have:
- At least 1 years experience in 2D games and basic 3D skills (Max and or Maya).
- Good Photoshop skills.
- Solid understanding of Vector and/or Pixel based art and sprites using Photoshop
- Strong understanding of traditional 2D animation.
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Teach new staff basic 2D sprite animation.
- Basic 3D package use and simple models.
- 3D animation skills.
- Experience using Blender, Flash and/or Unity3D.
- Design skills with experience in posters, websites or cover designs.
All applications must include a cover letter which addresses the criteria above, a resume and any work/working demo (attachments up to 20 megabytes). We cannot consider applicants who do not supply this information.
Email attachments and any enquiries may be sent to email@example.com.
This position is open to Australian residents or those with relevant visas only. We will not relocate interstate applicants.
We do not accept solicitations from recruitment agencies.