We have a 3 week contract up for grabs to help build a Kinect based interactive "mini" game. This game will be used 1 time only at an event for a major brand to engage their fans. The event is big, and the exposure is huge.
You will demonstrate the following skills:
- Have a deep understanding of the Kinect SDK and mapping and tracking skeletal movements
- Have an understanding of the Unity engine to piece together the full end to end experience / mini game
- Work with a UI designer to extract game design elements and implement them into the game
- Demonstrate basic Unity animation skills to bring UI elements to life
- Bonus: Understanding of Unity networking protocols to pass data from game engine back to central database
We prefer that our candidate works out of our Melbourne office (Fitzroy) for the duration of the contract.
Please send your resume, relevant work experience in this field and rates to :