Immersive Technologies : 3D Field Developers
Immersive Technologies is a Perth based high technology company which is looking for 3D Field Developers to join our dynamic, leading edge team. This role offers a unique opportunity to combine your 3D experience to create real life applications for our customers globally.
About the role
Our 3D Developers work side by side with our customers, travelling to their sites, capturing their site specific requirements, collating engineering and multimedia data (survey, video and photographic) and creating functional specifications and site maps.
With this our developers set to work recreating 3D low poly models and terrain to give a realistic rendering of our customers site. Working closely with our customers throughout the process you will be responsible for regular reporting during the project phase and managing their expectations.
You will have
• Development experience in 3D models and texture suitable for real time environment
• 1-2 years commercial experience as 3D Artist/Developer
• Experience in Multi Media, 3D CGI animation or similar background
• Experience working face to face and remotely with customers
• Account management experience would be an advantage
Our customers are mining companies and this role will require you to travel to their mine sites during the data capture phase. You will be willing and able to travel internationally and comfortable with remote locations and various environments.
What we offer
• We have a casual and friendly atmosphere, in a bright open plan office with the latest developer hardware and tools
• We have regular gaming nights, social events and have a pool table, dart board and an awesome coffee machine
• We are an established and successful company and we offer competitive salaries and bonuses
What we do
Established in 1993, Immersive Technologies is the leading provider of operator training simulators to the mining industry. Similar to the advanced training simulators used by the aviation and military industries, our products are utilised to safely train mining equipment operators in the correct use of multi-million dollar equipment within a realistic virtual mining environment. Currently Immersive simulates over 70 different types and models of mining equipment, with customers in 30 countries around the world.
Immersive Technologies uses gaming technologies to build 3D virtual worlds and specialises in mining vehicle simulation and interactive terrains/materials. We also develop and produce the simulator hardware in-house, which includes 180 degree curved screens, head-tracking, and motion-feedback technologies.
How to Apply
We consider candidates from Australia wide and around the world.
To APPLY for a 3D Field Developer position at Immersive Technologies please email Employment@immersivetechnologies.com and include your resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio.
For more information about careers at Immersive Technologies, visit: http://www.immersivetechnologies.com/careers
Alternatively read more about Immersive at the tsumea wiki: http://www.tsumea.com/visualisation/immersive-technologies