Beethoven & Dinosaur is looking for an experienced Unreal Engine 4 programmer to join our team in Melbourne working on The Artful Escape.
Here at Beethoven & Dinosaur we're a ragtag band of artists, designers, musicians, synth wizards and programmers developing our debut title, the Artful Escape. It's about a teenage musician who embarks on a multidimensional adventure to inspire his stage persona. If that sounds like your kind of trip we're on the hunt for a programmer to join our villainous team; someone who'll add their experience, motivation, and creativity to the project.
The Artful Escape is published by the coolest kids in school, Annapurna Interactive, the publisher behind What Remains of Edith Finch, Donut County, Gorogoa, and Ashen.
We encourage people from all backgrounds, experience levels and identities to apply. If you're feeling love for the project, even if you feel you haven't ticked all the boxes, please send us your stuff.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional game development experience.
- Has shipped a commercial PC or console title.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing for mobile devices and/or current generation consoles.
- Strong 3d math skills
- Extraordinary command of C++.
- Face melting control of Unreal Engine 4.
- Located in Docklands, home to the wheel! Just outside the CBD.
- Close to public transport.
- Flexible working hours.
- Input into creative decisions on the project.
- A welcoming, friendly and progressive team.
- Being part of a larger network of the Annapurna family.
To apply please contact us via jobs(at)theartfulescape(dot)com