Our software team work in a .NET environment, utilising C#, ASP.NET, VS 2010 as well as Unity 3D. Our games target PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices.
We are growing gradually with carefully selected individuals to form a strong team. This is a fulltime, long-term position in a greenfield project. Get in early and make your mark!
- Leading a small team of developers in the production of an online game using .NET framework, C#, VS 2010 and Unity 3D
- Designing and coding network communication between the iOS app and the game server
- Building the server based software required for the game
- Adhering to and enforcing coding standards
- Document systems and software
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent related experience
- Minimum three (3) years of .NET development experience
- Experience in network programming
- Advanced knowledge of C#
- Understanding of Software Design
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Unity 3D
- Experience with Facebook game development
- Experience with iOS/Android development
This position is in-house at our Sydney CBD-based studio. Industry references are essential and a 3 month probationary period will apply.
To be eligible to apply you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Please forward your application letter detailing your suitability for the position and your resume to: email@example.com
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to progress with their application.