Job Position type:
We are excited to offer a position for 1 talented Graphic Artists to join our team.
GiggleUp is a creative studio that design digital learning experiences for children. Learning is for life - so it should be fun! Our vision is to create fun apps with high educational value that encourage learning through playing. We hope that through what we do, more children can start this journey with laughter and develop an appetite for learning that they will carry with them for the years to come.
- Create artwork from initial concept to delivery
- Prototype, visualize and bring to fruition creative artwork
- The confidence to work independently
- The ability to work under pressure to tight production deadlines
- MANDATORY - Must have a passion for kid's education
- Minimum of 1-3 years of industry/freelancer experience
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of colour, form, lighting and composition
- The ability to adapt to particular art styles with great accuracy
- Very good communication skills
- A desire to learn from others and share what you have learnt
- A passion for kids educational software and games. Drawing style will be asked to conform with most of popular kids game.
- 3D modelling and animation skills and experience in 3D (Maya or Max) are desired but not mandatory.
- High level of knowledge in Adobe CS suite
- High level of knowledge in Adobe Illustrator or Flash vector art
- Strong foundation art skills, solid understanding of colour and the ability to take something from concept to completion
- Computer literacy essential
- part time/full time (onsite)
We look forward to hearing from you. Don't hesitate, contact us now!
Please send your resume to jobs@GiggleUp.com and provide the following:
- A link to your online portfolio or send to us as attachment.
- Please illustrate a "Farm Scenery (with 3 animals)" using photoshop (with at least 960 X 640 pixels), with the audience being 1-5 years old kids. Please submit this work in PNG format.
- Your highest level of education
- When you're available to start
please respect our request for no telephone calls