Junior Game Programmer wanted at Games Lab
Our software team work in a .NET environment, utilising C#, VS 2010 as well as Unity 3D. Our games target PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices.
We are growing gradually with carefully selected individuals to form a strong team. This is a fulltime, long-term position in a young and growing company. Get in early and make your mark!
- Designing and coding games and entertainment software using .NET framework, C#, VS 2010 and Unity 3D
- Adhere to coding standards
- Document systems and software
- Work as part of a team and participate in team meetings and planning
Required Skills & Experience
- Diploma or higher in programming and software development
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Understanding of Software Design
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Unity 3D
- Experience in Facebook game development
This position is in-house at our Sydney CBD-based studio. A 3 month probationary period will apply.
To be eligible to apply you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Please forward your application letter detailing your suitability for the position and your resume to: email@example.com
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to progress with their application.