www.fightingfantasyapps.com - Fighting Fantasy, the world famous interactive gamebook series is back! Steve Jackson and Tin Man Games present House of Hell!!
"Taking refuge in the infamous House of Hell has to be the worst mistake of your life! The dangers of the torrential storm outside are nothing compared to the blood-curdling adventures that await you inside. Who knows how many hapless wanderers like yourself have perished within its gruesome walls? Be warned! Tonight is going to be a night to remember..."
** FEATURES **
House of Hell is a digital Fighting Fantasy gamebook, an interactive adventure in which YOU are the hero! You can only win through by choosing the correct path, finding equipment, avoiding traps and surviving combat.
Exclusive new features in the app:
• Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
• Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
• Tim Sell's classic illustrations colorised for the app, making full use of the high-resolution retina displays.
• Ian Miller's famous cover animated and brought to life.
• Fantastic new cover artwork to unlock!
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook with full Game Center connectivity.
House of Hell has been brought to iOS and Android using Tin Man Games' critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Universal iOS support. Buy the app once and it works on all your devices!
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your iPad.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on iOS and Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks appearing on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore and Nook Mobile!
See what the press had to say about Tin Man Games' first FF release, Blood of the Zombies:
"Blood of the Zombies is a hugely enjoyable, brilliantly presented, hilariously violent romp. If this is your first gamebook or your 30th, you're going to have a whale of a time." -- POCKET GAMER - 9/10 - GOLD AWARD!
"...its speedy combat and inbuilt adversity make it a great candidate for the app treatment. A skilled app designer and an experienced author have collaborated and managed the rare feat of creating something greater than the sum of their individual talents." - GAMEZEBO - 4.5/5
"Ultimately, fans of the old stories should enjoy Blood of the Zombies. It delivers an authentic Fighting Fantasy experience while updating the gameplay and style in its own way. " -- STARBURST - 8/10
"...for those looking for an interesting storyline and a delightful walk down memory lane, it's a sterling effort and one that very much deserves its asking price. I'm already looking forward to other Fighting Fantasy/Tin Man Games collaborations." -- 148 APPS - 4.5/5 -- EDITOR'S CHOICE!
"Beautifully presented, a little campy but oh-so-worth that walk down memory lane, Blood of the Zombies will not go amiss in your library of interactive iOS-based tales." -- TOUCH ARCADE - 4/5
Coming Soon... The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Forest of Doom, Deathtrap Dungeon, Appointment with F.E.A.R. and more!