N3V Games, developers of the worlds best Train Simulation Game, Trainz is looking for a full time Helpdesk Support person to work at their Gold Coast studio full time with the Trainz development team.
The Helpdesk Support person will be expected to be an avid Trainz fan as well as answering customers technical support enquiries on Trainz and other games.
- Answer and resolve helpdesk issues relating to Trainz.
- Answer and resolve helpdesk issues relating to other games.
- Write documentation and procedures for games and the helpdesk.
- Technical hardware maintenance on internal systems (depending on experience)
Experience / Qualities Required
- Highly proficient with PC software such as e-mail, database and bug tracking software.
- Good knowledge of Word.
- Must be a Trainz player and avid gamer.
- Excellent customer service skills - both written and over the phone.
- Ability to communicate well with developers on a technical level.
- Self organised.
- Punctual and reliable.
The Helpdesk Support role is a full time, salaried position. The salary will be negotiable depending on experience and suitability to the role.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would love to work with the team that develops the worlds best Train Simulation games.
*** Hi guys, we had some problems with our e-mail system over the past few days. If you applied, please resend your application to: