(from the forum)
Moxy Studios is looking to engage a 2D artist for a one month contract to work on the casual game "Push". The gig is based in North Sydney and is 40 hours a week.
I am looking for an artist who can weave a touch of the Orient into our existing visuals.
The brief. Within the confines of the existing layout:
- imbibe the visuals with an Ancient, Oriental Feel
- give the game a physical game quality - Like GO.
- address the user interactive details (mouse overs, transitions, cursors etc)
- create image slices for programmers
- create artwork for instructions
A playable prototype can be found at:
If you are interested and available please respond to