Tantalus is a Melbourne based games studio that has been making games since 1994. We are currently developing several original and licensed titles for a multitude of platforms.
We are looking to hire someone to manage our Quality Assurance (QA) department. Ideally you will have an understanding and experience of all platforms, and possibly come from a QA background. The candidate should also have proven management skills supervising large teams, as well as experience in planning, resource hiring and scheduling.
- The hiring of QA staff and management of the department in general
- Liaise with all relevant departments and external parties
- Develop comprehensive test plans in conjunction with related departments
- Provide regular updates and report any immediate issues to the development team
- The ability to co-ordinate and lead teams effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for gaming on a variety of platforms
- Self motivated with superb work ethic and a desire to make world class games
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail, highly analytical
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrable leadership experience
Interested applicants should send their application letter and current resume to email@example.com, with the subject line 'QA Manager'; or via mail to:
Level 5 'The Tea House'
28 Clarendon Street