QA Engineer (White Box) - Games
WANT TO WORK IN THE GAMES INDUSTRY? LOOKING FOR A CHANGE?
Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus + Share Options + Flexible Working Hours + Great Working Environment - WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?
THQ Studio Australia is currently looking for junior to mid-level QA Engineer to join its team, to assist with testing of current products in development and system tools and technologies.
Duties will include:
- Identify and open bugs
- Write and execute test cases
- Write unit tests in C++
- Work well with the production team.
- 1+ years of software testing experience
- C++ Programming Experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Computing related degree or TAFE Diploma
- Experience with source code profiling tools
- Both corporate and games industry experience - A HUGE PLUS!!!
- Knowledge of a language other than English
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, be able to work independently and as part of a team and most importantly - have a passion for games!
NOTE: All applicants for this position will be required to take a C++ test.
THQ Studio Australia offers a competitive salary, great working environment, share options, flexible working hours and is currently developing high-profile license titles for next generation consoles including Sony Playstation 2, Microsoft Xbox and Nintendo Gamecube.
Please send Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org