*** THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED ***
Are you a UI God, sent to help mankind create the best user interfaces, HUDs and graphics the universe has ever seen?
If so, Krome Studios is interested in talking with you to join our game design team. We’re offering a fast-paced, creative career for someone talented and adventurous.
The things we are looking for in our new Kroman:
Experience & Qualifications you need:
• At least 1-2 years work experience
• Uni or TAFE educated in Multimedia or a demonstrated equivalent
• Highly experienced in Photoshop and/or Flash
• Experience in Dreamweaver, Illustrator, or equivalents is advantageous
• Knowledge of HTML/PHP is beneficial
• Numerous examples of your work essential for this application
Responsibilities of the UI Designer at Krome:
• To create and/or implement quality UI designs according to vision outlined
• To work with Art Director/Lead Artist to develop the visual direction, flow and functionality of game UI
• Work with programming and Design teams to test and implement UI in the game
• And to perform additional graphic and multimedia tasks as requested
Skills & Knowledge we are looking for:
• Strong communication and staff interaction skills
• Organized, clear-thinking approach to design and problem solving
• Proactive and focused attitude towards work and career
• Flexibility – being able to consider a range of creative and technical parameters during UI development and production.
• A broad interest in games and other electronic and entertainment media.
• Ability to work successfully, both individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to maintain quality of work in an often fast-paced and schedule-oriented industry.
*** THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED **