Firemint designs and develops award-winning, premium games for handheld and mobile platforms, for the world's leading publishers. We're signing up new projects and moving to a larger studio (17 Dec 2007) with more room, so we're hiring again. We're looking for all experience levels artists and programmers (junior to lead/senior). All positions are full-time, salaried positions based in our studio in Richmond (Melbourne). We can consider overseas applicants for senior positions. We value technical and creative brilliance, and our projects are developed by small, focused, friendly teams. Come join us, and make a difference!
- excellent 3D modelling and hand-painted texturing skills
- ability to use minimum polygons and textures for maximum effect
- concept art, GUI or pixel art all a great bonus
- gameplay or engine skills
- an interest in mobile and handheld platforms
- 3d graphics or mobile experience a bonus
Currently under development:
- Mega Monster, our own original IP (mobile)
- Dung, winner of BigPond’s Project Joystick (mobile and PC)
- Several undisclosed titles, including for original game brands you know and love from other platforms
Recently launched mobile titles include:
- FIA World Rally Championship 3D
- EA Sports Madden NFL 08 3D
- The Fast & the Furious: Fugitive 3D
To apply for any of the positions above, please email your resume, showreel and/or demo to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Firemint, Level 3, 534 Church St, Richmond Vic 3121, Australia. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and prefer to deal with applicants direct.