Want to work on world class productions in a creative, friendly environment?
In this role you’ll work closely with the studio’s Producer, Managing Director and Production Director to deliver projects on schedule, to budget and finished to the highest standard. You’ll be responsible for managing teams of artists and maintaining strong client relationships. You’ll have the opportunity to work with high profile national and international clients and on the studio’s own original projects.
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years managing medium sized crews on animation, games or vfx productions.
- A solid knowledge of 3D pipelines.
- A strong track record of delivering productions on schedule and within budget.
- Experience working with a wide range of clients and artists
- An ability to maintain a positive attitude and friendly manner under pressure.
Please forward your CV and cover letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 4th April.
This position is for a 9 month contract with the possibility of extension.