- World Leading Dynamic Company
- Strong Team Environment
- Innovative, Technologically Advanced Product
Immersive Technologies are a world leader in the rapidly growing area of training simulators and have revolutionised the way the global Mining Industry now trains its operators, with customers experiencing significant improvements in their productivity, reduced reactive maintenance and safety.
Due to the continued growth and success of Immersive Technologies an opportunity exists for a Tools Developer to join this dynamic, technologically advanced company.
To undertake the development of maintaining and upgrading software tools and provide software knowledge associated with graphics for the Visual Database Department (VDB) under the direction of the VDB Department Manager. It also requires input in accurate project scopes, mandate and code documentation and implementation.
- To ensure the quality of constant upgrades to VDB development tools are met with minimal risk to production workflow.
- Provide a better Graphical User Interface (GUI) for VDB developers with capabilities of implementing new features when required.
- Provide realistic mandate quotes with milestones on projects.
- Provide successful technical outcomes and support.
Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science or similar computer programming education, or equivalent level of work experience exhibited by resume & references.
- Senior software engineer. Preferably in the simulation industry or equivalent.
- An advance understanding of computer graphics and simulation technology principles
- Experience working with XML and scripts
- C++ and Windows programming
- Sound knowledge of tools development
- Knowledge of DirectX 8 - 9.
- Experience in development of complex shaders
- 3 - 5 years commercial experience in C++
- 1 -2 years development experience within the gaming industry
- 1 - 2 years experience in 3D Studio Max
- Interest in Computer Technology and Graphics
- Experience in the Mining Industry
- 2 or more years development experience within the simulation industry or equivalent
Don't miss this real opportunity to join our young dynamic company to develop your career!
A Federal Police Clearance is required from all employees commencing work at Immersive Technologies Pty Ltd.
Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Department
66 Hasler Road
+61 8 9347 9000