Small, fun and friendly studio in Melbourne is looking for applicants with experience in low resolution 3D games graphics.
Work will focus on high-profile license on an emerging platform, in a great working environment.
Candidates should have the following skills:
* Competent general artistic skills (illustration, composition, lighting and colour usage etc.)
* Confidence in generating low-resolution textures in Photoshop.
* Solid experience in modelling / uv-mapping in Maya (version 8 and above)
* Immediate industry-level competence – not looking for trainees.
* Good communication skills and ability to follow direction.
Applicants MUST provide example work either in stills, screenshots of previous games, or on showreel.
Samples of low-res textures in particular would be useful.
Previous experience on commercial titles would be advantageous – ideally on PSP or PS2 platforms.
Please send brief letter of introduction and sample work to: email@example.com