We've hired some great people lately, but we've also signed up some more exciting new work so we're still recruiting! We're looking for all experience levels artists and programmers (junior to lead/senior), and an experienced producer. All positions are full-time, salaried positions based in our studio in Richmond (Melbourne). We can consider overseas applicants for senior positions. We value technical and creative brilliance, and our projects are developed by small, focused, friendly teams. Come join us, and make a difference!
- excellent 3D modelling and hand-painted texturing skills
- ability to use minimum polygons and textures for maximum effect
- concept art, GUI or pixel art all a great bonus
- gameplay or engine skills
- an interest in mobile and handheld platforms
- 3d graphics or mobile experience a bonus
- 3+ years as a producer in the games industry
- excellent client relationship skills
- exposure to agile development a bonus
(Please note that we do not have any current testing or design positions.)
Some of our games currently in development are:
- Unannounced DS racing title
- Our original IP: Mega Monster - mobile
- FIA World Rally Championship - mobile
- Bigpond's Project Joystick - mobile and PC (starting Sep)
We will also shortly be starting the research and design phase of our next original IP title.
Recently launched mobile titles include:
- EA SPorts Madden NFL 08 3D
- The Fast & the Furious: Fugitive 3D
To apply for any of the positions above, please email your resume, showreel and/or demo to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Firemint, 5/41 Rose St, Richmond Vic 3121, Australia. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.