SENIOR UNITY 3D PROGRAMMER
Hackett Films is looking for expressions of interest* for a senior programmer who knows Unity 3D. They need to have a least 2 years experience working with mobile apps across different platforms (Android and iOS),*worked at least 2 years at a game company*with experience as a project leader
The project is a mobile (& online) game for 8-*12 year olds teaching them fun ways to learn Maths.
Users interact with mechanical robots and a DJ character to learn and solve mathematics problems
• Leading the development team and overseeing the whole project
• Communicate with designers to establish pipeline and integrate media assets.
• The design and development of mobile technologies that leverage the benefits of various technologies such as OpenGL, Unity3d,* and Java.
Skills and Requirements
• Excellent understanding of C#, Unity3d, game development methodologies, and intensive 3D graphics development.
• Experience building mobile games from scratch.
• At least 2+ years of working experience in developing consumer facing games and products.
The position is for approximately 5 months starting ASAP
Level 1, 5 Queen Street
Chippendale, NSW, 2008
T: +61 (0)2 9699 3130 **