Skip to main content

Brisbane Sumea Bash!

Submitted by redwyre on

I'm making rezn0r organise a gathering of all the Brisbane sumeans, most likely late this week/next week.

Sound good?

Submitted by Major Clod on Mon, 14/07/03 - 6:55 AM Permalink

No problem with during the week, but if it is going to be a Lan at someones place, I doubt I would be able to bring my computer, its too slow anyway...

Submitted by Brain on Mon, 14/07/03 - 8:07 AM Permalink

My sentiments exactly

Submitted by Malus on Mon, 14/07/03 - 10:28 AM Permalink

Please not the bunker, every time i go there its bad, just demos and all the versions are different, makes it hard to play a lan [:P]

Theres one across from the bunker, mucho bettero.

Submitted by inglis on Mon, 14/07/03 - 9:44 PM Permalink

yeah i dont know- ive never played there- i just walked down and saw a sh**load of people playing cs...then walked out.

Submitted by Echo on Mon, 14/07/03 - 10:31 PM Permalink

Time for professional nerds to unite and break stuff?
...I'm in!

Submitted by redwyre on Thu, 17/07/03 - 10:31 PM Permalink

Scott is organising something special with a LAN place, he'll give details when it's organised

Posted by redwyre on

I'm making rezn0r organise a gathering of all the Brisbane sumeans, most likely late this week/next week.

Sound good?

Submitted by Major Clod on Mon, 14/07/03 - 6:55 AM Permalink

No problem with during the week, but if it is going to be a Lan at someones place, I doubt I would be able to bring my computer, its too slow anyway...

Submitted by Brain on Mon, 14/07/03 - 8:07 AM Permalink

My sentiments exactly

Submitted by Malus on Mon, 14/07/03 - 10:28 AM Permalink

Please not the bunker, every time i go there its bad, just demos and all the versions are different, makes it hard to play a lan [:P]

Theres one across from the bunker, mucho bettero.

Submitted by inglis on Mon, 14/07/03 - 9:44 PM Permalink

yeah i dont know- ive never played there- i just walked down and saw a sh**load of people playing cs...then walked out.

Submitted by Echo on Mon, 14/07/03 - 10:31 PM Permalink

Time for professional nerds to unite and break stuff?
...I'm in!

Submitted by redwyre on Thu, 17/07/03 - 10:31 PM Permalink

Scott is organising something special with a LAN place, he'll give details when it's organised