Skip to main content

My New Business

• Hey guys, Next character off the ranks for me, Emma Frost the White Queen, this was my entry for the 2009 Comicon Challenge over at GameArtisans.org. THe budget was 10000 triangles and 1 x 2048 textures. She is 9700 Triangles and 1 x 2048x2048…

• WANTED: Amaya Borghild ( A-my-a Bor-jill-da )

Agent in the order of the dusk rain, a guild of elite 'honorable' assassins. Amaya is 28 years old, 5'10 and 122lb and although only a lowly koyakunin rank within the guild, she is more than a…

• Hey everyone,

Long time I havent been around here! I just thought i would show something that ive been working on for the past few weeks in my spare time.

Hope you enjoy!

Shes not a game model, no polycount limits and no…

Submitted by HazarD on

Hey all, most of you have seen me floating around the place a bit lately, im just announcing 2 things..

1) Over the past 18 months or so ive been analysing ideas, approaches and business plans regarding the games industry, and come up with a winner out of a handful of possibles.
We create game related assets, both art and code. We do not make games. [:0]
We are simply a cost effective method for other developers to meet deadlines and milestones, and provide an extra boost to manpower without the added overheads of salaries etc.

2) Im glad to also announce the birth of our webpage, check it out here http://www.kalescentstudios.com

Feedback of course is welcome [:)] and greatly appreciated.

Submitted by Kalescent on Mon, 02/08/04 - 10:47 AM Permalink

In the near future we are going to be updating the project page to include the progress in all aspects of Urban Brawl along with screenshots and maybe even some in game footage [:O]

As the programming side of things is coming to an end - we will also be looking for testers, Ill keep everyone posted on this [:)]

Posted by HazarD on

Hey all, most of you have seen me floating around the place a bit lately, im just announcing 2 things..

1) Over the past 18 months or so ive been analysing ideas, approaches and business plans regarding the games industry, and come up with a winner out of a handful of possibles.
We create game related assets, both art and code. We do not make games. [:0]
We are simply a cost effective method for other developers to meet deadlines and milestones, and provide an extra boost to manpower without the added overheads of salaries etc.

2) Im glad to also announce the birth of our webpage, check it out here http://www.kalescentstudios.com

Feedback of course is welcome [:)] and greatly appreciated.

Submitted by Kalescent on Mon, 02/08/04 - 10:47 AM Permalink

In the near future we are going to be updating the project page to include the progress in all aspects of Urban Brawl along with screenshots and maybe even some in game footage [:O]

As the programming side of things is coming to an end - we will also be looking for testers, Ill keep everyone posted on this [:)]