Skip to main content

Microsoft canned bigworld.

Submitted by Doord on

Rumour, it looks like MF have lost microsoft, and a lot of poeple have also lost there jobs with MF themself.

There is a lot to lrean from this for everyone looking into the game industry and looking for work. The has been no post about it on the MF site. But is it ture.

Submitted by Blitz on Sun, 23/05/04 - 10:21 AM Permalink

well, the officially announced CZ for PC and Xbox just before E3, so, you're a little late :P
They seem to have changed the game a lot since a couple years ago, mainly to work better on the console i assume.
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by grantregan on Thu, 27/05/04 - 8:31 PM Permalink

Blitz i know the release on Xbox and PC had been announced beforehand - that wasn't the point i was making. Rather I was expressing a personal belief that the game will see the light of day despite 5 years of development, knowing personally as i do, the dedication and perseverence of the people involved.

unit

Posted by Doord on

Rumour, it looks like MF have lost microsoft, and a lot of poeple have also lost there jobs with MF themself.

There is a lot to lrean from this for everyone looking into the game industry and looking for work. The has been no post about it on the MF site. But is it ture.

Submitted by Blitz on Sun, 23/05/04 - 10:21 AM Permalink

well, the officially announced CZ for PC and Xbox just before E3, so, you're a little late :P
They seem to have changed the game a lot since a couple years ago, mainly to work better on the console i assume.
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by grantregan on Thu, 27/05/04 - 8:31 PM Permalink

Blitz i know the release on Xbox and PC had been announced beforehand - that wasn't the point i was making. Rather I was expressing a personal belief that the game will see the light of day despite 5 years of development, knowing personally as i do, the dedication and perseverence of the people involved.

unit