Authored byAlderon Games
Authored onTuesday, 16 March, 2021 - 3:58 PM
Job Title: Senior Unreal Engine (UE4) Developer [Fully Remote]
Job Type: 1-year job remote contract with the possibility to extend it indefinitely.
Reporting To: CEO
Location: Working remotely
- Shipped 2+ titles on PC or game consoles
- Experience shipping games written in C++
- Experience developing in a large codebase; ideally experience designing and implementing from the ground up
- Implement, debug, and optimize core systems in Unreal Engine 4
- Cross Platform development experience
- Behavior Tree/Hierarchical Task Network development
- Solid math skills – especially linear algebra and 3D vector math
Alderon Games is on the search for a Senior Unreal Developer. Looking for a team member to take ownership of interesting and complex projects and be the responsible lead on cutting edge development in UE4 for a large scale MMO.
Cross disciplinary experience within a remote UE4 studio is ideal. You will be working closely with both in-studio and remote team members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage production time and meet deadlines.
- Good ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience and interest in some of the following work the studio has to take on:
- Assembly, AI, Gameplay Events, Network Programming Optimization, Technical Animation
- Experience A/B testing game mechanics in LiveOps
- Previously shipped AA or AAA titles
Please apply through email.
Attach CV/Github/Examples to