Authored byNigel Emmerton
Authored onTuesday, 20 April, 2021 - 2:26 PM
Mid/Senior Mobile Game Developer.
Grease Monkey Games is looking for a talented programmer to join our Torque Burnout team.
The position is a paid, to work on-site in our fun, casual office in Richmond.
- Implementing new content and features.
- Releasing regular updates on Android and iOS.
- Optimizing mobile performance.
- Proficient in C# and Unity.
- Recommended 3+ years of experience working in games.
- Efficient time and self-management skills.
- Have the ability to perform tasks effectively.
- Experience with mobile app development.
- Experience developing and managing multiplayer games.
- Experience with Heroku and Parse.
- Experience implementing and working with plugins/SDK's
Location: Richmond, Melbourne
Start Date: ASAP.
Duration: No end date.
Salary: Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
Please send applications to Paul@GreaseMonkeyGames.com with “Programmer” in the subject line.
Please note, only successful applicants will be replied to.