Authored byCactus Studios
Authored onFriday, 7 May, 2021 - 10:52 AM
We’re looking for a talented Mobile Game Designer to join our fast growing Melbourne studio. Cactus Production Studios is a new gaming studio partnered with Headstart International, one of Australia’s largest toy companies. We’re a fast growing team of talented and creative individuals who are working on a range of exciting new games. We’re looking for a mid-level to senior game designer, to assist in new game development and level design. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and balancing content on live mobile games. In this position you’d get the chance to work alongside an experienced team, working on a range of new mobile gaming opportunities.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in mobile game design
- Content creation and level design skills
- Experience iterating on live features based on player feedback and data
- Modern studio with an experienced and creative team, located in Oakleigh. Flexible working arrangements, but Melbourne based preferred.
- Fast-paced, innovative company culture
- Small team size
How to apply
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume/portfolio attached.
Cactus Production Studios is an equal opportunity employer.