Authored byBig Ant Studios
Authored onMonday, 17 May, 2021 - 11:17 AM
Join Big Ant Studios as a Mid Level Character Artist and be part of making some of console and mobiles’ biggest sports titles from our centrally located Melbourne studio. Working as part of a small collaborative team, your input will impact the design of current and future titles whilst building your skills.
- Working with Senior Artists to ensure highest quality output inline with the Big Ant art style.
- Sculpting high resolution models for baking/re-topologising into game ready assets.
- Creating 3d real-time game ready models.
- Unwrapping and baking of assets.
- Creating 2d texture maps.
- Working with an in-house engine to achieve best possible results.
- Maya – other 3d package knowledge is a plus.
- PBR techniques.
- Allegorithmic texturing packages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Experience working on shipped titles.
- Interest in human anatomy is a huge plus.
- Working knowledge of UE4 or Unity.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Interest in sports and sports videogames.
- Console development experience.
Big Ant Studios is one of the oldest and largest game developers in Australia. Based in City Road, Southbank, we develop premium character action, racing, and sports content for multiple platforms.
Big Ant offers a central location, an experienced team and perks include daily lunches, voluntary social events, and professional development support.
Big Ant encourages applications and enquiries from women and other underrepresented developers.
Please note you will need to have working rights in Australia. At this stage we cannot sponsor a working visa.