Authored onWednesday, 16 June, 2021 - 11:36 AM
3D Animator & Generalist
Based in Melbourne, Australia, Liminal VR is a multi-award winning digital studio delivering emotionally moving augmented, mixed and virtual reality experiences in areas as diverse as training and simulation, sales and marketing, brand activations, education, research and development, corporate wellness and clinical applications.
You are a talented 3D animator with a portfolio of work which speaks for itself.
You will possess:
- Strong Artistic Skills.
- Experience animating characters, creatures and machinery using software such as Maya, 3Ds Max or Blender.
- Experience creating games using Unity 3D.
- High level understanding of character rigging.
- Excellent modelling, texturing, lighting, or VFX skills.
- Ability to animate in a range of styles.
- Creating facial dialogue and lip-sync animation.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability and determination to think laterally and solve problems.
- Be a permanent resident of Australia and have a right to work here full time
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Collaborating on projects using GIT
- Using tools such as Atools or Studiolibrary, or proprietary software to speed up animation workflow.
- Experience using After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator or Indesign
- Ability to code in C# for Unity game development
- Experience using Unreal engine?
- Creating and integrating animations into Unity 3D games.
- Rigging characters for animation.
- Creating Models, Textures and VFX where required.
- Lighting and optimising scenes for VR.
- Using Timeline and Sequencer to create cutscene animations.
- Recording and cleaning up motion-capture data.
- Creating builds or video demonstrations for team review, providing feedback on others’ work.
What We Can Offer:
Liminal is a dynamic company creating bespoke AR/VR and general bespoke software solutions for a wide range of industries from clinical and wellbeing to leadership to training, education, marketing and more!
All candidates must provide a portfolio.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.