Authored onMonday, 13 September, 2021 - 3:21 PM
Panda Arcade is looking for an awesome 3D Artist to join the team and work on our award winning game, Pico Tanks, and an exciting new project. The role will primarily involve designing and creating various vehicles, weapons, environments, and creatures. All levels of experience will be considered.
- Game asset modelling and texturing skills.
- Experience with Maya, 3ds max, or Blender.
- Ability to create assets with a consistent design theme.
-Ability to perform tasks efficiently.
- Experience with Unity development and shader creation.
- Experience creating game effects.
- Experience with Substance.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative suite.
- Basic rigging and animation skills.
- Work on an existing project and an exciting new project with a small focused team.
- Spacious open plan workplace.
- Lots of free parking, close to public transport and lots of great food nearby.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘3D Artist’ in the subject line.
Location: On site, Richmond, Melbourne (once COVID restrictions are lifted).
Start Date: ASAP. Duration: 3 month contract (1 month trial). Possible long term employment.
Salary: Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.