Authored byLamplight Forest
Authored onTuesday, 21 September, 2021 - 1:55 PM
Lamplight Forest / Orchid of Redemption is seeking an environment artist for Mage Drops (PC / Console). This is freelance work for hire, for Adelaide residents only.
* Must have a portfolio that shows a strong connection to nature - building nature-rich scenes in a playful and stylized way
* Must be able to demonstrate a great understanding of harmonizing environments with level-design - making sure environmental details support the level design to subtly lead players in the right directions
* Must have high level of Unity skills including a great understanding of visual optimization. PC / Console experience in Unity is essential
* This role is primarily set-dressing using/altering/adapting existing assets so the applicant must be adept at this kind of workflow - harmonizing potentially disparate elements from both a technical and an aesthetic point of view
• Must be great at creative problem solving, adaptability and hustle! Confident in creating a lot with a little
• Ideally have shipped at least one PC / Console title
* The role will be mostly remote work-from-home, but some face to face will be necessary (to reiterate, Adelaide residents only)
See Mage Drops on Steam (linked below) for more info about the project.