Authored onThursday, 28 October, 2021 - 1:43 PM
After our recent successful launch on Oculus Quest, we’re looking to grow the team! With a big focus on community, we need a talented developer to help build websites and apps to help support and engage our growing community.
Alta is a VR video game studio based in Sydney, Australia, with remote workers around the globe. We are the developer behind A Township Tale, the leading VR MMO in the industry. We’re a small team of skilled and passionate developers, and we’re looking to grow in order to create the best possible adventures for our players.
As a Front End Developer, you will be working with new and existing web applications, to bring front facing experiences to our players. These include our website, launcher, dashboards, and other future projects. These projects are a mix of marketing focused, and for facilitating existing players. You will be working on a variety of platforms, ensuring the experiences are fantastic no matter which platform the user is on. You’ll also be involved in the design process, providing expertise in user experience, and understanding of what features would benefit our users the most.
- Typescript | React | Electron | Node.js
- 5+ years of Front End development
- Have worked on multiple live websites
- Experience working with a team
- Strong design and user experience skills
- Experience with responsive design
- Strong communication skills to discuss requirements, deliverables, and timelines with non-technical stakeholders
- Next.js | GraphQL | C# + ASP.NET
- Experience with OAuth2/OpenID
- Experience with AWS
- Interest in video games
If you’re looking for a studio that’s growing, has a hit game, but is still small enough where your work will have a direct impact, then Alta is the place for you. We’re incredibly excited about the future of A Township Tale, and would love to have you join us.
Apply at email@example.com