Authored byFramework Games
Authored onSunday, 31 October, 2021 - 4:18 PM
Framework Games is an independent game development studio based in Newcastle Australia. Join us in creating one of the biggest multiplayer party games on Steam and be a part of defining and creating our future titles.
- Create efficient 3D art assets for video games.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Professional or Hobbyist experience with the following.
- 3D modelling software such as (Blender, 3DSMax, Maya)
- Unity Game Engine.
- A strong portfolio of 3D art.
- An understanding of key art principles such as colour, value & composition.
- Technical art skills such as
- The ability to create shaders using (HLSL, GLSL, or ShaderGraph)
- Ability to light and build scenes.
- Ability to create particle effects using the Unity Game Engine.
- A portfolio containing examples other than the required 3D art, such as shaders, effects etc.
Please include a cover letter, resume, portfolio and details of your right to work in Australia with your application.