Authored byBeethoven and Dinosaur
Authored onWednesday, 17 November, 2021 - 3:32 PM
We’re Beethoven & Dinosaur, the studio behind award-winning video game, the Artful Escape, published by Annapurna Interactive.
We’re looking for an Animator/Rigger for the next bizarre adventure we’re developing.
This person should be an expert in animation and rigging for games in Unreal Engine, someone with a flair for emotive animation, who enjoys a relaxed work environment and contributing to the direction of the project. Any experience in mocap set-up, recording, clean up and implementation would be a welcome bonus. We’re operating out of the CBD in Melbourne, Australia and, ideally, we’d like someone in-studio but we WILL be considering remote candidates.
Women and other underrepresented developers, please apply! We’re growing a diverse team and we’d love to have you on board. Even if you only tick a couple of these boxes, please apply.
- Rigging human and non-human characters.
- Building animations from concepts and reference video for gameplay and cinematics.
- Liaising with the Creative Director.
- Working with a dedicated team.
- Skilled in Maya / Blender (or any other DCC tools as long as you have an established pipeline to Unreal)
- Ability to evaluate time requirements.
- Able to work in or around Australian Eastern Standard Time
- Any additional experience in Unreal Engine 4 / 5
- Prior experience working in mocap data, clean up and implementation.
- Experience with source control.
We are a fully vaccinated workplace, and expect it of all current and future staff.
Please send applications (including links to your work) to: email@example.com with Animator/Rigger in the subject line!