Authored byBeethoven and Dinosaur
Authored onWednesday, 17 November, 2021 - 3:29 PM
We’re Beethoven & Dinosaur, the studio behind award-winning video game, the Artful Escape, published by Annapurna Interactive.
We’re looking for a Character Artist for the next bizarre adventure we’re developing!
This person should be an expert in modelling 3D characters for games in Unreal Engine, someone who can capture the tone and character of 2D concepts and translate that into their own creations, and someone who enjoys a relaxed work environment and contributing to the direction of the project. We’re operating out of the CBD in Melbourne, Australia and, ideally, we’d like someone in-studio but we WILL be considering remote candidates.
Women and other underrepresented developers, please apply! We’re growing a diverse team and we’d love to have you on board. Even if you only tick a couple of these boxes, please apply.
- Creating 3D characters that match the tone and style of 2D concepts
- Delivering assets to the specifications of the animation team
- Liaising with Creative Director
- Skilled in Maya, Blender or equivalent
- Skilled in Z-Brush or equivalent
- Skilled in Adobe Suite
- Skilled in Substance Painter or equivalent
- Ability to evaluate time requirements
- Able to work in or around Australian Eastern Standard Time
- Interest in developing non-character meshes
- Experience in Marvelous Designer
- An interest in fashion
- Experience in Unreal Engine
We are a FULLY vaccinated workplace, and require it of all staff, current and future.
Please send applications (including links to your work) to: email@example.com with Character Artist in the subject line!