Authored onFriday, 26 November, 2021 - 11:09 AM
Junior to Mid Level
Blowfish Studios is expanding its studio and we're seeking a talented Unity C# Developers to join the team! You can look forward to working with an amazing team of talented professionals, gaining professional experience in game development, releasing games on multiple platforms and working on amazing projects!
The ideal candidate will have experience in the video game industry, or an accompanying field, worked in a team environment, able to self-manage tasks, and is passionate about video games!
We are keen to find someone who wants to grow their career, expand their skill set, and ready to bring their A-game! If that's you, hit us up!
COVID-19 - While the majority of the studio is located in Sydney and working from home, remote positions will be considered depending on the applicant.
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Very good knowledge of Unity game engine
- Ability to work in a team, and to incorporate feedback from peers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with team members of different departments
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Passion for video games and good knowledge of different game genres across all platforms
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Great problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player
- Ability to take direction well
- Share knowledge and be open to learning from others
Nice to Have
- Optimising & profiling games in Unity
- Good knowledge of secondary language C++
- Primary Software: Unity 2020.x
- Secondary Software: VS Code, Git, Unreal Engine 4, GameMaker Studio 2
- Other Software: Trello, Jenkins
- Platform Knowledge: PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series S/X, XB1, Switch, Web, iOS, Android
- Full-time: Yes
- Salary: DOE
- Required Spoken Language(s): English
- Location: Sydney - (Remote positions depending on the applicant.)
- Relocation: No
We are an Award-Winning Developer & Publisher of interactive entertainment based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans and led to this day by its founders. We distinguish ourselves by creating innovative and engaging games that push the latest technologies in tomorrow's next-gen gaming platforms. We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.
This position requires you to be legally permitted to work in Australia.