Authored onTuesday, 25 January, 2022 - 11:47 AM
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please do not email follow up. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Blowfish Studios is expanding, and we're seeking an experienced product marketer to join our team! You can look forward to working with an amazing team of talented professionals, gaining professional experience in game development, releasing games on multiple platforms and working on amazing projects.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in video games or product marketing.
We are keen to find someone who wants to grow their career, expand their skill set, and work on a variety of projects, so if this is a role that interests you and that you would love to grow into, please apply!
COVID-19 - While the majority of the studio is located in Sydney and working from home, this role requires the ability to work onsite at our North Sydney office 2-3 days per week.
- Market research & competitor analysis for new games to identify target audiences and define positioning, USP and marketing pillars.
- Maintain brand identity.
- Formulate and execute marketing plans to achieve marketing and business objectives.
- Oversee the social and community strategy, working with games community managers to grow both social and community.
- Write creative briefs and coordinate art asset requirements with the creative team for all marketing requirements.
- Coordinating with PR agencies to ensure all planning and execution of PR activities.
- Maintaining all scheduling documents & marketing planners.
- Discovering, contacting and managing Influencers to assist in promotion of games.
- Creating engaging copy for marketing purposes for each assigned title.
- Ensuring content on website(s) is up to date for all games, events, sales, visual content etc.
- Coordinating events with marketing team
- Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to company and partner stakeholders.
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within the video games or entertainment industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects of varying priorities and timelines
- Passion for video games and good knowledge of different game genres across all platforms
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Able to take direction and integrate feedback well.
- Share knowledge and be open to learning from others.
Nice to Have
- Graphic design or video editing skills
Primary Software: Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Trello, social media platforms
- Full-time: Yes
- Salary: DOE
- Required Spoken Language(s): English
- Location: Sydney
- Relocation: No
We are an Award-Winning Developer & Publisher of interactive entertainment based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans and led to this day by its founders. We distinguish ourselves by creating innovative and engaging games that push the latest technologies in tomorrow's next-gen gaming platforms. We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.