Authored bySpunge Games
Authored onTuesday, 8 February, 2022 - 9:28 PM
We are on the lookout for an experienced 3D artist/generalist with Unity skills, who would love to join our close-knit team and work on some exciting games we have on our agenda for 2022. With the opportunity to work remotely and flexible work arrangements, we would love for you to join us to help expand our team for our upcoming projects and to have some fun along the way!
Spunge Games is part of a collective of companies with shared ownership and complementary skills, including Liquid Animation, one of Australia’s top animation studios and Liquid Interactive, a leading AR/VR developer.
- Creating low-poly 3D models including characters, props and environment assets optimised for mobile devices
- UV layout, creation of textures and material setup/implementation according to defined quality standards, artistic styles, conceptual designs, technical parameters, and production goals
- Can easily build on your work in Unity
- Work together with other artists to deliver a product of the highest possible quality, maintaining a consistent visual style
- Work in an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Able to adapt, solve tech problems and respond well to creative feedback
Key requirements for this role:
- 3D generalist skills (modelling, UV unwrapping, VertexPainting, basic rigging, skinning, animating, texturing and rendering)
- 2-3+ years of experience in video game production with a few shipped titles in a 3D artist role
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your skills
- Proficiency with Unity, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Substance, Blender etc.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work independently to get the job done without day-to-day direction
- A good technical understanding of current asset workflows, shaders, and engine capabilities
- Self-motivated approach to work
- Great communication skills complemented by a positive can-do attitude
- Lastly a passion for making video games!
- If you are a generalist and have some animation experience skills under your belt!
- High/Low poly baking workflow knowledge
If you think this could be the role for you and you would like to join the Spunge team, please send a COVER LETTER, and an up-to-date CV and a link to examples of your work to email@example.com
Salary will be based on experience.
This role will be a full-time permanent position.
Must be based in Australia