Authored onFriday, 4 February, 2022 - 11:57 AM
Backed by world leading investors including Amazon’s Alexa Fund, Splash is building a new creator economy that allows players to perform and make music using our AI-powered music tools.
With over 150 million plays, Splash lets anyone perform amazing music to live virtual audiences, build a fan base and earn from their talent. We are seeking a Senior Game Developer to assist in the development our multi-player game to maximise long term player satisfaction and retention.
Working closely with our Tech Lead, CTO and Product Owner you will work on gameplay systems and features for Splash.
- Work collaboratively with the team to design, prototype and develop solutions for our game
- Provide estimates and deliver work in line with planned sprints and releases
- Integrate feedback from users and internal stakeholders to evolve and improve features
- Work closely with designers, artists and animators to bring the vision of our project to life
- 3+ years experience in game related programming, with some time spent in Unreal Engine
- Thorough understanding of Blueprint visual scripting system
- Strong C++ design and coding experience
- Test, debug, and document code - strong ability to write clear, maintainable code
- Ideally shipped multiplayer titles, with demonstrated success executing design through to delivery independently or with larger teams
- Eager to take initiative, you thrive on challenges and you can easily adapt when game plans evolve
- Confident working autonomously, very self-motivating and a demonstrable strong work ethic when working remotely
- Willing and eager to collaborate with the team whether in person or virtually, contribute ideas and bring energy and passion to the team
- And, of course, you have a love for gaming
- Extensive knowledge in Unreal C++
- Experience programming within an authoritative network model
- A passion for music
Why Join Us
With the most advanced AI music capability in the world, this is a unique opportunity to join the growth phase of a game studio that is shaping the world of immersive virtual music experiences.
- Offering a competitive salary package
- Be part of a nimble, talented team that values initiative and imagination.. and who are obsessed with gaming and music!
- You get to choose how you work best - remote or from our office in Brisbane, Australia
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!