Authored byFramework Games
Authored onSaturday, 21 May, 2022 - 12:49 PM
Salary Package - $60,000
Framework Games is an independent game development studio based in Newcastle Australia. Join us in creating one of the biggest multiplayer party games on Steam and be a part of defining and creating our future titles.
- Create efficient 3D art assets for video games.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Professional or Hobbyist experience with the following.
- 3D modelling software such as (Blender, 3DSMax, Maya)
- Unity Game Engine.
- A strong portfolio of 3D art.
- An understanding of key art principles such as colour, value & composition.
- Technical art skills such as
- The ability to create shaders using (HLSL, GLSL, or ShaderGraph)
- Ability to light and build scenes.
- Ability to create particle effects using the Unity Game Engine.
- A portfolio containing examples other than the required 3D art, such as shaders, effects etc.
- Flexible work hours available.
- This is not a remote role, successful applicants will be working in our Newcastle based office.
Please include a cover letter, resume, portfolio and details of your right to work in Australia with your application