Authored onWednesday, 4 May, 2022 - 2:39 PM
Blowfish Studios is expanding, and we're seeking a Blockchain Games Marketer to join our team! You can look forward to working on the cutting edge of blockchain gaming, with an amazing team of talented professionals.
As part of the Animoca Brands family, we are looking for a top-tier marketer who sees the future of NFTs, cryptocurrency and blockchain, and knows how to get there. Candidates must have a genuine interest in blockchain gaming and NFTs, and a strong understanding of crypto terminology.
The ideal candidate already follows several other blockchain games, and is aware of the latest trends and projects occurring in the space.
Please submit a cover letter that details your experience, relevant passions, any blockchain projects you are involved/invested in, and why you would be perfect for this role. Also include your handle(s) for Twitter and Discord (including servers you are a member of), and other relevant social accounts. We are looking for exceptional and this cover letter will be your foot in the door.
COVID-19 - While the majority of the studio is located in Sydney and working from home, this role requires the ability to work onsite at our North Sydney office 2-3 days per week. Remote work is a possibility for the right candidate.
- Own the marketing of blockchain game projects.
- Take control of the community and grow engagement.
- Always be on the lookout for new influencers, partners for collaboration and activities to grow the projects.
- Create NFT strategies for marketing purposes, while considering interoperability and in-game utility.
- Articulate your ideas and activities with marketing proposals and plans.
- Always searching for the latest trends and projects occurring in the blockchain space.
- Research and build relationships with crypto-centric media outlets.
- Maintain brand identity.
- Formulate and execute marketing plans to achieve marketing and business objectives.
- Oversee the social and community strategy, working with games’ community managers to grow both social and community.
- Write creative briefs and coordinate art asset requirements with the creative team for all marketing requirements.
- Maintain all scheduling documents & marketing planners.
- Discover, contact and manage Influencers to assist in promotion of games.
- Create engaging copy for marketing purposes for each assigned title.
- Ensure content on website(s) is up to date for all games, events, sales, visual content etc.
- Coordinate events with the marketing team.
- Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to company and partner stakeholders.
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within blockchain gaming.
- Invested in at least one NFT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects of varying priorities and timelines.
- Passion for video games and good knowledge of blockchain technology/gaming.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Able to take direction and integrate feedback well.
- Share knowledge and be open to learning from others.
- Primary Software: Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Trello, social media platforms
- Full-time: Yes
- Salary: DOE
- Required Spoken Language(s): English
- Location: Sydney - Remote for the right candidate
- Relocation: No
We are an Award-Winning Developer & Publisher of interactive entertainment based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans and led to this day by its founders, we distinguish ourselves by creating innovative and engaging games that push the latest technologies in tomorrow's next-gen gaming platforms. We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.