Authored onWednesday, 4 May, 2022 - 2:33 PM
Do you love blockchain games? Invested in NFTs? Understand influencers and know how to connect with them? If the answer is yes, then Blowfish has the position for you!
We are looking for a superstar who can seek out and build partnerships with influencers in the blockchain and gaming spaces.
As part of the Animoca Brands family, we are looking for someone who sees the future of NFTs, cryptocurrency and blockchain, and knows how to get there. Candidates must have a genuine interest in blockchain gaming and NFTs, and a strong understanding of crypto terminology.
The ideal candidate already follows several other blockchain games, and is aware of the latest trends and projects occurring in the space.
Please submit a cover letter that details your experience, relevant passions, any blockchain projects you are involved/invested in, and why you would be perfect for this role. Also include your handle(s) for Twitter and Discord (including servers you are a member of), and other relevant social accounts. Additionally, outline your collabs or past activities with influencers in the blockchain space, as well as any traditional influencer activities. We are looking for exceptional and this cover letter will be your foot in the door.
COVID-19 - While the majority of the studio is located in Sydney and working from home, this role requires the ability to work onsite at our North Sydney office 2-3 days per week. Remote work is a possibility for the right candidate.
- Identify and onboard new influencers, categorizing by key metrics and building long term partners.
- Tailor influencer campaigns to achieve marketing objectives.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align influencers with each project.
- Maintain contact lists, influencer activities and schedules. Track influencer activities and content created for game projects.
- Negotiate with influencers on rates to maximize influencer budgets. Maintain and track budgets and expenses to maximize marketing spend.
- Plan and execute influencer activities at trade shows, AMAs, and guest spots for Animoca games and stakeholders.
- Monitor influencers’ channels to ensure they align with our values.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within blockchain gaming.
- Invested in at least one NFT.
- Currently enjoys streaming or has done so in the past.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects of varying priorities and timelines.
- Passion for video games and good knowledge of blockchain technology/gaming.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Able to take direction and integrate feedback well.
- Share knowledge and be open to learning from others.
- Primary Software: Streaming software, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Trello, social media platforms
- Full-time: Yes
- Salary: DOE
- Required Spoken Language(s): English
- Location: Sydney - Remote for the right candidate
- Relocation: No
We are an Award-Winning Developer & Publisher of interactive entertainment based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans and led to this day by its founders, we distinguish ourselves by creating innovative and engaging games that push the latest technologies in tomorrow's next-gen gaming platforms. We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.