Authored onWednesday, 4 May, 2022 - 2:20 PM
Blowfish Studios is expanding, and we're seeking a Blockchain Social Media Marketing Guru to join our team! You can look forward to working on the cutting edge of blockchain gaming with an amazing team of talented professionals.
As part of the Animoca Brands family, we are looking for a social media master who sees the future of NFTs, cryptocurrency and blockchain, and knows how to get there. Candidates must have a genuine interest in blockchain gaming and NFTs, and a strong understanding of crypto terminology.
The ideal candidate lives in cyberspace, has their finger on the pulse of social media trends and platforms, and knows the best practices to follow and pitfalls to avoid. They already follow many other blockchain games, and are aware of the latest trends and projects occurring in the space. They are also a performance-led marketer in the social media and blockchain space.
Please submit a cover letter that details your experience, relevant passions, any blockchain projects you are involved/invested in, and why you would be perfect for this role. Also include your handle(s) for Twitter and Discord (including servers you are a member of), and other relevant social accounts. We are looking for exceptional and this cover letter will be your foot in the door.
COVID-19 - While the majority of the studio is located in Sydney and working from home, this role requires the ability to work onsite at our North Sydney office 2-3 days per week. Remote work is a possibility for the right candidate.
- Own all social channels for each assigned game. Drive the growth of all social media platforms and use every tool in your blockchain social toolbox to ensure the success of each blockchain game.
- Build engaging social campaigns to achieve various project objectives.
- Work with the community management team to create engaging content.
- Liaise with project collaborators to offer unique and creative partnerships that help propel your blockchain game projects.
- Follow other successful blockchain oriented projects/games and take note of any new ideas/practices, what they are doing well, frequency of their posts, and interactions with their communities.
- A very proactive self-starter, who is always looking for the next collab or unique way to reach the ever-expanding crypto community.
- Craft compelling social posts and content that speaks to the audience while keeping on-brand.
- Experience with social media scheduling and listening tools.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within blockchain gaming.
- Real passion and interest for real results in social media.
- Invested in at least one NFT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects of varying priorities and timelines.
- Passion for video games and good knowledge of blockchain technology/gaming.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Able to take direction and integrate feedback well.
- Share knowledge and be open to learning from others.
- Primary Software: Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Trello, social media platforms
- Full-time: Yes
- Salary: DOE
- Required Spoken Language(s): English
- Location: Sydney - Remote for the right candidate
- Relocation: No
We are an Award-Winning Developer & Publisher of interactive entertainment based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans and led to this day by its founders, we distinguish ourselves by creating innovative and engaging games that push the latest technologies in tomorrow's next-gen gaming platforms. We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.