Authored byGrinding Gear Games
Authored onMonday, 13 June, 2022 - 11:49 PM
We are Grinding Gear Games, creators of the award-winning dark fantasy Action RPG Path of Exile. We're a studio of 165 world-class developers based in Auckland, New Zealand and we're currently expanding the Path of Exile 2 development team.
We seek experienced C++ Gameplay or User Interface Programmers to join our incredibly talented team.
Location: Onsite in Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand
*Relocation assistance (for the right candidate if needed)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of modern C++
- Excellent communication skills
- 6-months (minimum) of commercial game programming experience in a professional studio
- Must provide C++ code samples with application
- Must be able to pass our technical C++ programming test (approx one hour long) if requested to do the test
- Experience with our game, Path of Exile
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements , email us your CV, some C++ code samples and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name + role you are applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Grinding Gear Games
2020 Winner - BAFTA Best Expanding Game
2013 Winner - GameSpot's PC Game of the Year