Authored byBeethoven and Dinosaur
Authored onTuesday, 26 July, 2022 - 2:41 PM
We’re Beethoven & Dinosaur, the studio behind the BAFTA award-winning video game, the Artful Escape, published by Annapurna Interactive. We’re looking for a Senior Programmer for the next bizarre adventure we’re developing.
This person should be experienced with developing games in Unreal Engine, keen to develop both gameplay and game systems, who enjoys a relaxed work environment and contributing to the direction of the project. Any technical art experience is a welcome bonus. We’re operating out of the CBD in Melbourne, Australia and, ideally, we’d like someone in-studio but we WILL be considering remote candidates.
Women and other underrepresented developers, please apply! We’re growing a diverse team and we’d love to have you on board. Even if you only tick a couple of these boxes, please apply. Seriously!
- Developing game systems in Unreal Engine 5 using C++.
- Working closely with the design team to develop and test gameplay.
- Building base systems and core gameplay loops to build upon.
- Assisting the art team to develop engine tools.
- 4+ years game development experience.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/5 and C++.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has shipped a commercial PC or console title.
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience developing for current generation consoles.
- Technical art skills
- Experience with build scripts and pipelines
Job Type: Full-time, 12 month contract initially, with options for extension.
Salary: $100,000-115,000 per year + Super
Send all applications through to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a fully vaccinated (2+ doses) workplace, and expect it of all current and future staff.