Authored byGrinding Gear Games
Authored onMonday, 1 August, 2022 - 11:57 AM
We are Grinding Gear Games, creators of the award-winning dark fantasy Action RPG Path of Exile. We're a studio of 190 world-class developers based in Auckland, New Zealand and we're currently expanding the Path of Exile Mobile team.
We seek experienced Android/mobile programmers to join our incredibly talented team.
Location: On-site in Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand
Relocation assistance (for the right candidate if needed)
The position includes the following duties:
- Deliver Android code support in our cross-platform environment
- Provide code compliance for Android OS features and solve android specific issues across supported devices
- Implement gameplay elements of Path of Exile Mobile using modern C++
- Plan, maintain, analyse and review implementations of programming code
- Maintain consistent communication with directors and colleagues
- Work within a multiskilled team environment to deadlines and schedules
- Strong knowledge of modern C++
- Excellent communication skills
- 3 years of mobile game programming experience in a professional studio, with at least 1 successfully published Android title
- Must be able to pass a technical test
- Experience with our game, Path of Exile
How to apply:
If you meet the above requirements, email us your CV, some C++ code samples and a cover letter to email@example.com with your name + role you are applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Grinding Gear Games
2020 Winner - BAFTA Best Expanding Game
2013 Winner - GameSpot's PC Game of the Year