Authored onThursday, 27 October, 2022 - 3:09 PM
AGS is a fun, exciting, and growing company focused on making amazing slot machine games. What is a slot machine game you ask? Well it’s like an Xbox video game except people can win real money.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who enjoys the complexities and trade-offs of working in a multidiscipline creative environment. If you love making games, and making them with other amazing people then we want to meet you.
What you will be doing.
- Making games with a diverse team of Game Designers, Artists, Sound Designers and Software Engineers.
- Developing and delivering engaging animations to game design & engineering specifications.
- Creating 2D and 3D animation assets based on 2D artwork.
- Collaborating with art team regarding best practices and processes relating to game development.
- Contributing to process improvements to increase productivity and the visual quality of the games.
- Keeping abreast of new graphic techniques, trends and styles in the industry.
- Degree in Animation, Graphic Design or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a related field.
- Skilled in 2D animation with proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Spine and Unity.
- Knowledge of 3D animation techniques and tools such as 3D Studio Max or Maya.
- Skilled in creating fluid and natural character animations that demonstrate understanding of physical motion, weight, balance and form.
- Ability to accurately rig for complex 2D/3D characters and write scripts for ease of animation.
- Experience with Unity and Alienbrain is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of design basics (lighting, composition, perspective, texturing, colors, etc.).
Also would be great if you could…
- Have excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Can take and give constructive feedback.
- Have previous gaming industry experience.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to the ever-changing environment of a fast-growing company.
- Be self-motivated and proactive to get stuff done.
Please note that this position requires your presence in our office in North Ryde, NSW Australia as the work cannot be done remotely.
Candidates must be Australian citizens or Permanent Residents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To get a sense of our organizational culture and day to day events please visit and 'Like' our Facebook Community and Careers page at https://www.facebook.com/AmericanGamingSystems or follow us on Instagram @ PLAY_AGS.